You will be like family to us!
- You will meet new friends.
- You will see a lot of happy faces.
- You will feel right at home.
Feel free to worship with us and sing along if you want to.
- We lift our hands in praise. "Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and
bless the Lord." Psalm 134:43
- We sing with all our hearts. "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a
loud noise, and rejoice, and asing praise." Psalm 98:4
- We pray together aloud. "They lifted their voices to God with one accord." Acts 4:24
- We play musical instruments. "And all the house of Israel played before the Lord on all manner
of instruments." 2 Samuel 6:5
- We clap and shout unto God. "O clap your hands all ye people, shout unto God with a voice of
triumph." Psalm 47:1
- We dance before the Lord. "Praise him with a timbrel and dance." Psalm 150:4
- We testify publicy. "I will declare thy name unto my brethren; in the midst of the congregation
will I praise thee." Psalm 22:2
- We anoint with oil for divine healing. "Is there any sick among you? Let him call for the
elders of the church; and let them pray over him with oil in the name of the Lord." James 5:14
Preaching and Teaching
- The messages will be simple to understand and easy to apply to life.
- The messsages will have a "down to earth" style approach and will also help you in everyday life situations.
- We passionately believe that at the end of every message,
everyone should have an opportunity to respond to God's Word and His Spirit.
- Feel free to join us around the front and pray and worship the Lord as He works in our lives.
Stress Free Experience
- We want you to sit back and enjoy the service we have planned for you.
- We won't ask you to stand up, say your name out loud, or call you out in any way.
- We won't even ask you to give an offering; this is a time set aside for those who call Living Water Apostolic
Church their home to give back to the Lord for His blessings.